Saturday, December 20, 2008

The greatest floor music of all time. IMO.

I'm going through a 'I Want to download and listen to floor music on repeat' phaze, so this explains my randomness.

This is a list of my personal favorite floor music.
Feel free to agree/disagree and/or comment in the comment sections with your favorites.

(All from 2008)

Ksenia Semenova- It's just so cutesy..and cute. Fits her perfectly! She Puts on The Ritz, fo sho.
Jiang Yuyan- It's Chinese Hip-Hop..Sort of. It's just likeable.
Shawn Johnson- I love the classical feel to it, and the sirens in the middle.
Alicia Sacramone- It's plain awesome. I'm drawn to it.
Shayla Worley-It oozes personality, and has a great beat.
Lizzy Leduc- Cute. Adorable. 'Nuff Said.

And my top three aaaareee:

Sandra Izbasa
Nastia Liukin
Anna Pavlova.

They all are just so beautiful to hear.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mere
    Do you think you could make a Nicole Harris montage to the song Just a Dream by Carrie Underwood? That would be really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mer mer mermaiiid :D
    FLOOOOOR MUSICCCOOOO :P
    IM SLIGHTYYY HYPEROONI SINCE ITS CHRISTMMMAAAS
    (8)
    ILOVEEEEEEEYOUUUUUU
    NASTIAAAA IS THEEE BESTEST :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you know who did the arrangement for Ksenia Semenovas music?

    ReplyDelete