Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merrrrrrry Crimbo

Yolah, peoples.

Anyone get anything even in the slighest bit gymnastics related? THEN TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS SECTIONS!

I got that gymnastics game for the Nintendo DS. Gym rockets? Or something equally as cringe-worthy. And I got Gymdog season tickets. Whoop, Whoop. And a necklace with a "M" charm on it..for "Meredith", duh, and it can also stand for..um...yeah..uhh...Mastia Miukin. She's Nastia Liukin's doppleganger. ;-)

Well, from my crazy, nutty, gymn cyber family, (This is for you, Tessa, girly! And Tori.), MERRY GYMNASTICSMAS! (Or Christmas. Whatever.)

4 comments:

  1. Yehhh Im the nutty cyber friend :D
    Haha
    wooooop

    Merry Christmaaaaas Meeeer :P
    IloveyouuuuuuuBestestCyberBuddieEVAAAA
    :L
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got some new leos and shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got new leos and a little piruette bar that my dad made haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys! That is too cool! Leotards are a gymmie's best friend! Did you get the designs you liked/wanted? :)

    ReplyDelete