Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Well.

Shawn did better than I thought she would. No epic fails to speak of.

Here are the deets, courtesy of USA Gymnastics. I don't own anything. :)


Olympic gold medalist Shawn Johnson performed with her partner Mark Ballas on the season premiere of "Dancing with the Stars" Monday night, March 9, on ABC. They received 23 points from the judges, tied for second out of the 13 couples. The judges' scores alone do not decide if the couple stays around. Phone lines and text votes are open to fans from the beginning of each show until 30 minutes after. Online voting will remain open until noon ET the next day. Johnson and Ballas, along with the rest of the competitors, will perform again on Monday, March 16. Following another round of voting, the "Dancing with the Stars Results Show" will premiere on Tuesday, March 17. The two couples with the lowest combined scores from judges and viewers votes will compete in a Dance Off. Their original set of judges scores will be tossed out and they will perform the same routine again for a new set of judges scores. The new set of scores will be combined with their viewer votes from Monday night and the couple with the lowest combined total will be eliminated.


Ugly dress lol.

6 comments:

  1. This one's worse:
    http://violaroadkill.blogspot.com/2009/03/shawn-johnson-tiny-dancer.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it...I liked that one Latin guy too-Gilles? I'm excited for this season. I'm an avid DWTS watcher. All time favorite pro-Derrick Hough. It is my dream for him to teach me to dance. My friend voted for Shawn the maximum times because "she's hot" (his words, not mine) She has a huge fan base, so I think she'll be safe for a long time.

    I also think Melissa from the Bachelor will get a lot of votes because everyone feels so bad for her :)

    My dad's pick-Denise Richards. He has a thing for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...no Gym Dogs vs UCLA Update?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I think she actually looks cute (I know you are totally hating me Mere) She did pretty well, but good golly she is SHORT!!! Obvious I know but that was the main thing for me. She came out and I was like "AH!!! She is SO SHORT!!" Everyone was like "Yes, Avrill, we all KNOW this.."

    ReplyDelete
  5. That one is worse.

    Kate--Hahaha, Ew at the "She's hot" thing.

    No Gymdog updates..I only do home meets. But maybe Court's 10 on beam could push me do it. :)

    Avrill- Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I don't hate you!! I love you. :D Lol, that's funny. I'm shorter than her by like an inch. O.o

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you write more Gymnastia please? haha

    ReplyDelete