Monday, June 8, 2009

Dream Team, yo.

Okie dokie. Im bored and can't sleep.

I've noticed a lot of blogs have been chioosing their "Dream Teams". The following one is for Olympics, 2012 POSSIBLY.

I honestly don't care about technicalities and crap I'm just having fun with it. I know there will be mistakes. So don't tell me. I already know. rawr.

Without further adieu..I give you my...DREAM TEAM. (Be afraid. These girls can kick yo ass.)

Nastia Liukin-
Team Prelims- AA
Team Finals- UB, BB.
Event Finals- UB, BB, FX.
Just a gorgeous gymnast who scores extremely well with international judges, IMO.

Samantha Peszek
Team Prelims- AA
Team finals- VT, BB, FX
Event Finals- FX, BB(?)
Sammy deserves another chance to show the world how amazing she is.

Samantha Shapiro
Team Prelims- AA
Team finals- VT, UB(?), BB, FX
Event finals- Umm. lol idk. (its late, im tired.)

Shayla Worley
Team Prelims- UB, BB, FX
Team Finals- UB, BB, FX
Event finals- UB

Kamerin Moore
Team Prelims- AA
Team finals - AA
Event Finals- idk. (im getting lazy and bored.)

Alternates - Mattie Larson, Ivana Hong.

Wow I suck at making up dream teams. I'm too biased.


EDITTTT (like 5 seconds later)
Kick off Kamerin Moore for Mattie larson.

THANNNNNNNNNNNKS

5 comments:

  1. you forgot Jordyn Wieber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that's depressing you made ivana an alternate for the 2nd olympics in a row :( poor girl lol

    have you seen Mack Brannan? (she's in a workout wednesday on Gymnastike, I'm really hoping she can become a senior elite and go to the olympics in 2012, apparently she will be the perfect age for the olympics that year)

    -Robindq

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1- I don't like Jordyn Wieber. Therefore she's not on my team.

    2- I never said I'd be nice. ;) haha. yeah I'm starting to really like Mack...she's amazing! I love her style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bridget Sloan will DEFINITELY be on the team (I'm not talking dream teams). She's been such a rock for the US so far this season and even last. You can pretty much turn to her for anything. Martha's really looking towards her. I'm very excited for that. She's also an amazing person, inside and out. We're close outside the gym.

    My dream team: Nastia Liukin, Bridget Sloan, Ivana Hong, Rebecca Bross, Samantha Peszek.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh. Bridget. I do not like her anymore.

    Sure she's an amazing gymnast but, whatever. lol.

    ReplyDelete