Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shawn and Nastia-hmmm.

So. I've recently read this little snidbit of an article where Shawn Johnson claims that she was an "Outcast" on the 08 Olympic Team.

Read below.

There's one offer "Dancing With the Stars" winner Shawn Johnson will not
be entertaining in her post-show career: singing on "American Idol." "I
met Randy Jackson, and he asked me to sing on 'American Idol,'" she told
Us magazine. "I was like, 'Um, I'll stick to dancing.''"

Whether she sticks to gymnastics remains to be seen. Since Johnson took
home the "Dancing" trophy, she's been offered book and movie deals, but
is on the fence about competing in the 2012 London Olympics.

"(On the 2008 Olympic team) I was an outcast," Johnson told the
magazine. "I was the youngest, led a normal life and, I hate to say it,
I was good. It's kind of a jealousy thing. Then when I got ('Dancing
With the Stars'), it was hard because it was (teammate) Alicia
(Sacramone)'s dream to be on it."

Currently, Johnson is currently a high school junior and tells Us she's
"always wanted to go to Stanford or UCLA."


wtf? What happened to being a "Family" and crap?

Then again, Nastia, Sam, Shayla, Jana or Bridget or Alicia aren't following Shawn on Twitter.

Nor is Shawn following any of the listed above.

Hmmmmm. ;) This is such a juicy story! It's like Gossip Girl! Only in gymnastics. So. I guess Gossip Gymnasts? idk.

Innnn other news, Nastia was a chairman or something amazing like that for the Dallas Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure. =D =D =D

I'm very happy about that.

Bridget sloan and Samantha Peszek, both from the 'Nap were some kinda honary guests or something at the Indy 500.

That's pretty cool.

In montageing news.

So sorry about the delay! I had to download a lot of footage for this upcoming montage and I'm about 15 seconds in!!! (:

11 comments:

  1. ugh...Shawn Johnson is becoming something very unnattractive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. last time i checked Sam and Bridget lived pretty much a normal life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly don't think she said it. I think it was taken out of context as US likes to go plus Shawn wasn't the youngest (and she would have known this too). Bridget is younger than Shawn.

    If (and it's big if) Alicia was jealous she shouldn't be mad at Shawn for it. Shawn was asked, she wasn't so it was ABC's fault not Shawn's.

    So I don't think she said it or if she did, they took it completely out of context.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i can't belive that! it always kinda seemed like all of them weren't as close i everyone said...but i still dont' belive she said that! i don't know if it's true though, but after all they're not even following shawn on twitter and she's not following them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're very freaking biased. It's really annoying. If you have a GYMNASTICS blog about US gymnasts, you'd think you'd support the whole time. Everytime theres something about Shawn, it's bad. BS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like Shawn. The End. I have posted a lot of good stuff about her if you would READ THE ARCHIVES.

    My god, is this not a free country? Am I not allowed to dislike a gymnast?

    And hell yea I'm biased. I don't give a crap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What you have posted up there was from a tabloid so you cannot take it all for truth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Has anyone conidered asking shawn about it through twitter. I highly doubt that she said anything like that with the knowledge that it would be quoted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shawn never replies to anyone on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never ever ever ever believe anything that US Magazine says...it's lies...lies lies lies. All of these magazines print lies. Why bother reading them?

    And I completely agree with everything that Katrina said.

    And just because you are friends doesn't mean you have to follow each other on Twitter. I know several people who are really close friends that don't follow each other on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shawn could have meant that it was hard for her to accept DWTS since it was Alicia's dream

    ReplyDelete