Friday, February 6, 2009

I know it's wrong..BUUUUUUT.

I feel like comparing collegiate gymnast to elite gymnasts. :p

Hilary Mauro & Shawn Johnson.

Their styles are practically the same. Great at Vault, Balance Beam & Floor, but struggle a bit on bars. Short, sweet, cute and nice. Also lack a bit in flexibility.

Hollie Vise & Shayla Worley.
javascript:void(0)
Self explanatory. Both are flexible, have back problems, did the needle scale on beam.



If you think of any others, give me a holler. I'll do a special Reader Edition..Collegiate/Elite Comparaison if I get 5 or more suggestions!

XOXO

- Mere ♥

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm...
    Maybe, Kristina Baskett and Bridget Sloan??
    Idk. Just a thought. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It was kind of random???

    New profile pic?? Which one?

    ReplyDelete