Saturday, April 11, 2009

Are Nationals here yet? + US Classic

New poll: Do you want to see live blogging for Nationls, like what I did with the American Cup?


I wish 09 Nationals would hurry the poop up already. I'm ready for my Nastia to get back out there..I'm practically dying to see the new floor routine...and she's even taunting us.


From her website:


Training is going really well, getting back in the swing of things and i THINK I may have found my new music But I’m going to keep it a surprise until its all done. :)


See!?! Oh, well. Absensce makes the heart grow fonder..but not in this case. It just makes the Meredith impatient.


And, also, I was browsing USA Gymnastics today, and I came accross this Ad for Nationals:



So, um, why are they advertising 09 Nats with Shawn?She's ahbviously not going to be there.

Also on USA Gymn, I found an article about the US Classic..woop.


INDIANAPOLIS, Ind., April 5, 2009 – Ashley Stott of Temecula, Calif./Precision Gymnastics, and McKenzie Wofford of Spring, Texas/Stars Gymnastics Training Center-Houston, won the senior and junior all-around titles, respectively, at the 2009 American Classic, held April 4 in San Diego, Calif. The American Classic was a qualifying meet for the 2009 Visa Championships, scheduled for Aug. 12-15 in Dallas, Texas.

*Sigh* I guess I'll just sit here and waste away while waiting for 09 Nationals.
Happy gymnasticsing.
- Mere


4 comments:

  1. I would indeed love the live blogging!

    And about the ads with Shawn...maybe it's just because she's reigning national champ? Although reigning Olympic AA champ would be a bigger draw, you'd think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. post part 3! post part 3! (of gymnastia, that is)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i miss the old days when they showed all the gymnastics competitions on tv. what happened to the goodwill games and the honda classic :/ those kept me sane.

    ReplyDelete