Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Montaging

So, according to my Friend, Amber, montaging has become too much of a competition.

Really? Why do we do this to ourselves?? It started out as a fun thing to do, and now it's Quote; "Become who can top who." Unquote.

Honestly, I'm disgusted with it. Come on. We're not going to win anything if we're the best montager on Youtube. It's just something to have fun with and express your creativity & show people how the gymnasts really inspire you.

Ugh.

In other news, I'm trying a hand at writing Gymn fan fic by myself. I'm writing a little story called "Super Six", and HOPEFULLY plan to post a little bit today.

Oh, and I'm removing the Twitter feed, because some people have claimed that it asks for an API e-mail and password. I've gotten it, too, I'm so sorry about that! It could have done serious damange to y'all's computers..holy crap. lol.

You can just find me at twitter.com/merebearrr

I'll accept all follow requests, I was just afraid of spammers and other stupid crap.

Thanks!

And it's my mom's birthday..woo woo!

2 comments:

  1. more gymnastia too please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't get all this business with competiting agaisnt each other for better montages. Everyone has their own style. In the end it all is pretty much the same. A bunch of clips/pics of the gymnast/gymnasts to music. Not much to compete agaisnt there. Just a wonderful sign of creativity.

    ReplyDelete