Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Nastia Liukin's Floor Music.

My friend has cracked the code..possibly.

Her new fave movie- Slumdog millionaire.
Fave Song- Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny)- From Slumdog Millionaire.

Just bought Slumdog Millionaire & Marley and Me!!! from web

- From her Twitter.

Training is going really well, getting back in the swing of things and i THINK I may have found my new music But I’m going to keep it a surprise until its all done.
Thank you ALL soooo much for you support! i love you guys with all my heart and really appreciate you!
Keep dreaming BIG,
XOXO~Nastia

- Posted April 3rd..from her website.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrVlBrooxcM Don't pay attention to the words...listen to the beat of the music.

Consider it 99% cracked. She's trying to give us a hint!!!

8 comments:

  1. I did it! I did it *dances*
    I'm still very convinced lol. I can't believe it. By gosh I think I've got it! :p hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gots it, Megan. You did it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive seen slumdog millionaire great film but how on earth did you find out??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE to see her dance to that but I don't think it's her style.

    Now I COULD see Mattie Larson having music like that though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olympic Dreams-- Ask my friend, Megan! :] She's the genius.

    MissEducated-

    I think Nast could totally pull it off...if they softened it up a bit with a remix and got rid of some of the rappiness to it..It'd be so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's exciting. My friend and I are soooo obsessed with that soundtrack! We rock out to it every day during release.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, she has had like 4 floor music selections. This doesn't really sound like her but if she likes it I guess.
    xxx
    Mags
    see ya on twitter!
    http://twitter.com/nastiafan101

    ReplyDelete