Monday, May 11, 2009

Hayyyyy is for horses.

Woo, hi!

USA deafeated the Frenchies in a friendly exchange!

Resultsssssssss courtesy of USA Gymnastics.

Teams
1. United States - 229.2502.
France - 219.100
All-Around

1. Bridget Sloan - USA - 58.950 (Pft, once again...we all knew she was going to win.)
2. Mackenzie Caquatto - USA - 56.750 (Who is this person???)
3. Olivia Courtney - USA - 56.250 (Yayyy, I love her.)
4. Marine Petit - FRA - 55.800 (Frenchies)
5. Corrie Lothrop - USA - 54.600 (yayyy corrie.)
6. Bridgette Caquatto - USA - 54.600 (Once again...who is this person??)
7. Rose-Eliandre Bellemare - FRA - 54.550
8. Pauline Morel - FRA - 51.250
9. Léa Kémayou - FRA - 50.050
10. Aurélie Malausséna - FRA - 40.900

Now what is this crap about Bridget being the "New Rock" of the gymnastics team? I mean, really? If anyone's the "New Rock", it's Nastia. She's been around longer....

So, yeah. What do you think?

OH! And one of my personal favorite GymDogs, Lauren Johnson (Rising Senior) is departing on a trip to Spain today (May 11th..also the day I get HIGHSPEED!) and decided to blog about her trip! How cool is that?! She's truly amazing, So I suggest you go follow her. Now. Thanks! :)

www.ljinspain.blogspot.com

Hmm, what else?
Shawny's back on DWTS tonight. Check it outttt. 8 p.m. EST. (I think. Go check your local listenings just to be sure.)

So bye! I'll post more once I find some news, or post a new vid. :) Laytah.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog!!
    You might want to change the name though- He Kexin could pass for 15 in the newest news clips on youtube!
    You should take a look at Mackenzie Caquatto, she fell on beam at this meet but has a lovely floor and v clean bars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jo-Jo! :)

    Haha, I'm going to keep the name the same, just because she was 14 in the Olympic year, and this blog was started after the Olympics. Plus Kexin and 14 rhyme. And I'm too lazy to figure out how to change the name.

    Alright. I'll check her out!

    ReplyDelete