Saturday, May 2, 2009

Way to cream 'em, ladies!

Sounds like the USA Gymnasts beat Germany! Can I get a woo woo?

Results courtesy of the Inside Gymnastics Twitter.

USA women defeat Germany (232.4-219.7).

USA took top 5 AA spots: (They haven't "Tweeted" the other AA finishers.)

Bridget Sloan, 59.55 (Pft, we all knew she would win.)
Corrie Lothrop, 56.5 (I want her to go to Georgia. But whateverrr, Utah is cool, too.)
Mackenzie Caquatto, 56.4 (Hmm. I think Ilike her.)

I'm going to go watch the Hannah Montana (Like the show, I don't like her!!!) marathon as my Ulead free trial downloads. I may get a different video editing program to make montages on for my birthday (which is in 12 days.).

So yeah.

Bye lol

If anyone finds other results freaking post it in the comments section.

Kthx.

2 comments:

  1. They have the full results posted on the USA Gymnastics website.

    ReplyDelete