Friday, May 15, 2009

He Kexin = 14...Now hiring.

Hiya.

Well, I've decided I abosolutely suck at following international gymnastics. If you're interested in being He Kexin = 14's International Reporter, covering all international competetions outside of the U.S., give me a holla.

E-mail me at merebear514@tds.net stating why you want to help out with He Kexin = 14, a writing sample covering a made up competetion of your choice (lol that one's optional), and also if you have any common knowledge of gymn. If you e-mail me and you're like "Oh, well, I know how to describe that one flippy thingy", consider yourself not hired, haha.

You can also leave a comment. :)

Please keep in mind that I will still be covering US gymnastics, and also Gymdog updates and whatnot. I just need a helper with international gymnastics!

Thanks!

P.S.- You will be given credit for everything you report! I'm not a credit hog! Promise!

Oh, and you won't be getting paid, haha.

3 comments:

  1. Ha,"you won't be getting paid." You rock Mere. I would do the job if I had time.
    -Mageroonies. (Maggie~nastiafan101)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks! :)

    I barely have any money, lol, so there will be no salary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here. No money. :)

    -maggeroonies. (Maggie~nastiafan101)

    ReplyDelete