Thursday, May 7, 2009

"I was a dreamer before you went and let me down."

I'm aware it's a depressing title. But it's what I'm feeling and every blog has got to have a 'lil bit of emotional baggage to it, no? I mean, I AM a girl. Boys suck. If you are having boy dramarama, go listen to Taylor Swift. I've lsitened to her before, but at this particular bump in the road-that-is-my-life, I JUST started really having an attachment to these songs. So yeah.

Back to why y'all are here.

GYMNASTICS! Everyone's favorite drug. ;) Haha. More Anti-drug. Cuz you can't really take drugs if you're a gymnast. Unless it's motrin. *Cough*Or-andrea-raducunn*Cough*

Shawny Johnson made the final four for Dancing With The Stars. Which is rigged because Chuck Wicks should still be there. DARN YOU, TY! If she can't win, tho, I want Gilles. That one particular boy does nawt suck. Hahahaha. ;-) I've been trying to vote, but Dial up won't let me.

BUTTTTT

I'm getting HIGHSPEED INTERNET Monday!! for my birthday, which is that Thursday! :) So I'll be posting NBC coverage of event finals and whatnot.

Alright, sorry, this is kinda a personal blog haha, what do you expect, a girl pissed at a boy who has access to 10 + blog readers to rant at.

Chowy Chow's (Say that fast, it's fun) is going to host the '09 US Classic. wth...thought those were done?

THERE YOU ARE ON YOUR KNEES BEGGIN FOR FOGIVENESS BEGGIN FOR MEEEEEEE.

K, sorry.

The USA girlys are competeting in France tomorrow! Woo, go USA, Those frenchies are french toast.

Haha, crack myself up. :)

Hmm, what else.

Boys suck? Oh wait, covered that.

Kay, just go read this Ten Question interview with Shawn Johnson.

I'm outttt.

<3
I love you guys more than I love boys!!! :D

12 comments:

  1. don't worry, dear, boys seem to begin maturing once they hit 30 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The entire album Fearless is pretty much the soundtrack of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I'm so sorry...cuz I'm not your princess, this aint a fairytale. I'm gonna find someone some day who might actually treat me well.

    Anyway...I hate that Ty made it in. I was so depressed when Lil Kim and Derick got eliminated because Derick is my favorite. I've been voting for Gilles the maximum times (5 email addresses and 5 phones... thank you family)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, no Chuck should not be there at all. He had no hip action whatsoever.

    and Kate? It's D-E-R-E-K not Derick. Plus They would have be eliminated next week anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, Kate! Derek is like my dream dance partner!!! SOOO CUTE!!!:D

    Katrina- wtf is your problem? Chuck was better than Ty. So what if she spelled the name wrong? Nobody really cares.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meredith, I've been watching ballroom for years and DWTS for 8 seasons. Neither one of them are very good and frankly both should be off the show. Chuck shouldn't have made it semis (and good thing he didn't). Neither should Ty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Merebear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alright then. But I'm stating that Chuck was at least better than Ty, therefore deserves to be in the semi-finals MORE than Ty. I'm not saying both were good dancers.

    And I've been watching DWTS for all the seasons, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta loooovvvvveeeee how Taylor's songs always seem to fit your life You Belong with me is my current obsession :)

    While I liked Chuck, Ty has more of a likeability (word?) factor for me. He's probably going tuesday anyway though

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, I know every single one of Taylor Swift's songs are about relationship. Blech.

    ~Maggeroonieszzzz. (Maggie~nastiafan101)

    ReplyDelete