Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Collegiate Gymnastics Websites-Why Do They Suck!?

Seriously. I have Georgia, Florida, Michigan, LSU and Penn State's women's gymnastics websites bookmarked, and they haven't updated in, like, forever. The only one that updates regularly is UGA! Take Penn State for example...They haven't updated their website since Brandi Personett tied for fifth on beam at the NCAA's...In APRIL. Thats..*Counts on fingers* 6 Months!!!

It annoys me so much.

I'm also annoyed that I lost the Georgia Gymdog slogan contest. .-.
My slogan: Defend For Ten.
The Winning Slogan: All in For Ten.

Oh, well. I'm probably still going to the Nebraska NCAA's. :D

Byee.

Oh, and P.S.-NASTIA. UPDATE YOUR WEBSITE!!
There isn't crap about Nastia being on The View and Conan. Also, I need to know when her Wheaties box is coming out..I want to eat Wheaties while staring at her enormously over 180 Degree split leap. =D

2 comments:

  1. Hey..
    I totally agree.
    Do you know who Allison Taylor is? Well, she's a UCLA gymnast and she hasn't updated her website since 2005!!! Take a look: http://www.allisontaylor.us

    Also, I at home right now because i'm sick!

    See you tomorrow, hopefully!

    -Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know Allison. At the NCAA's we were like 'Trojans Suck!' and she laughed and gave us hugs and stuff.

    She's super funny.
    Great gymnast.
    One of the WOGA best.

    ReplyDelete