Sunday, September 28, 2008

*Cries*

I think I like to make myself cry. I cannot stop watching Nastia Liukin crying out of happiness due to her Olympic AA win. And I keep crying because I keep watching this montage, as well:


Made by: Athlete065
It's amazing, and also makes me cry, because it shows how she had so many obstacles in her way and came out on top and represented the USA perfectly. :)


I know it's late to post this, but here we go:

My Olympic Reactions:

Team Prelims:

Vault: Screaming. o_o

Bars: Crying for Chellsie. Seriously. Bawling. I cried so hard for her, because she had overcome so many things, and I just wanted her to medal on bars, even though it'd be impossible with the stupid little fly on the windshield He Kekin, and people with much higher difficulty. But I was also hoping she'd at least qualify. Poor girl. But she's got her Olympic Medal, and I'm proud of her for that!

Beam: Yelling at China to fall. xD I know it's mean, but whatever.

Floor: Screaming at USA to stay in bounds, and dancing with that one sem-cute Chinese girl's floor routine. Darnit, what was her name!? Jiang Yuyan or something like that? Y'all know who I'm talking about. She's the only one with personality in her floor routine, not counting Ksenia Semenoyva (sp?) and USA.

Team Finals:

Vault: Screaming at Bridget. Screaming at Alicia. Screaming at Shawn. Then screaming at the judges for almost not giving her credit for the Amanar. (Note: The only aggressive screaming was at the judges. I was actually cheering for everyone, I just like saying screaming instead. :D)

Bars: Whispering "Come on, Chellsie!" At least 500 times per second before her Thatchev. Sigh of relief when caught. Screaming at Shawn and "Wahoo"-ing when she caught her Geinger and Jaeger. Yelled when she stuck the dismount. Sppeechless during Nastia's routine, my heart beating realllly fast. It was soooo nerveracking. And I wasn't even the one competeting!! Happy dancing when she got her 16.9. I also melted a little bit when Shawn waved at the camera. She's sooo cute. :D

Beam: Cheering for Alicia. Holding my breath for her mount. I remember thinking to myself "She looks a little bit awkward in the air!". Then I started crying/screaming. We all knew what happened. Who went next? Nastia or Shawn? Let's pretend Nastia went next. I was excited when she stuck her little thingamabob where she ends in a scale. Then Shawn. She did awesomely, as usual.

Floor: I was cheering so hard for Leesh. I cried. Then Nast went out of bounds. Then so did Shawn. I knew it was over. I cried out of sadness. Then I cried because theh ad won am edal! That's something to cheer about!!

Next up: AA finals. ("The meet where I lost my voice!")

No comments:

Post a Comment