Friday, September 12, 2008

Shawn Johnson is a terrible Actress.

Let's just say this...Shawn, stick to gymnastics. Please. We're begging you.

Observe:



Get my point?
Shawn is a suckish actress. No offense to Shawn, she's still an amazing gymnast, but, yeah.

In other news (Not really, but whatever.) Alicia Sacramone will be on The Bonnie Hunt show today. They'll probably grill her about falling during team finals, blah blah blah. Shut your yaks, people! She helped us win a Silver, not lose a Gold. I think that a Silver is still something to be really proud of! So don't you dare put down Alicia, otherwise I may have to smack you upside the head.

THE END.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that she isn't a good actress. I think she would be better if she were a little more "loose" if you know what I mean. It seems like she shrugs her shoulders while she walks.

    If you watch closely, when that guy touches her arm, it looks like Shawn pulled back a little. And, the director should have left that cartwheel out. Don't you think?

    I had never seen that show but I watched it that night because I heard Shawn would be guest starring. Now, I think that I wasted my time because she was only on camera for 30 seconds. I think the producers could have done better that that!

    I think that Nastia is better as an actress and I have heard her say that is somethihng she would like to persue. I think that Nastia can let loose a little more than Shawn. Nastia accually lets her personality shine through on camera.

    Nastia is a much better actress than Shawn but they are both amazing gymnasts. I also agree with what you said about Alicia. She certainly helped the team win silver rather than "loose" gold as some people say.

    Have you seen the video on Youtube of Alicia punching this guy? It's pretty funny! On youtube, search "Alicia Sacramone Throwing A Punch."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree.

    She only smiles! I have no problem with smiling and all, but if that's the only thing you do on a show....

    ReplyDelete