Saturday, September 27, 2008

Well. The gymnastics world is dead.

And shall probably stay that way until the 2009 American Cup rolls around. All this lack of gym news is making me want to bash my head in on the keyboard.

If you have any news at all please, please, PLEASE share. Us gym-addicts are begging you! Pleeeeease.

I saw an awesome montage the other day. Gosh, now I can't remember what is was.

OKAY, got it!

Postlemonkey made it and it's pretty awesome. It features the WOGA duo (My new nickname for Carly + Nastia. Not to be confused with Shastia.) and Shawn Johnson. Music = The awesome beat of Rihanna (sp? o_o) singing 'Pon De Replay'. All in all, it pwns. :D

Watch it. It's addicting. I seriously watched it, like 4 times.



Now, let's all appluad Postlemonkey for her hard work in making the awesomeness that is this montage. 'Kay, good job at applauding, people.

See ya laytah, Gatahs.

Oh, P.S.- I way be argumentative, but I love hearing other people's opinions. *Hint, Hint*. COMMENT!!!!! :O

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug! I love ur blog :) I'll be reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steliana Nistor retired, I suppose that's kind of news. I'm ready for NCAA to start myself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz:

    She did?! Heck yes, that's news!
    Wow, I'll definitely miss her.

    ReplyDelete