Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Frosted Pink With A Twist. Part Three. (I'm Semi-Famous!)

Yeah, yeah, I'm lazy for not posting about FPWAT in one post. Deal with it.

Shawn's floor routines were really good, her double pikes are so amazing! Her first floor routine was really funky, I loved it. Also on the first routine, she was wearing some kind of hideous floral yellow top. Lol, she's still adorable, though.

Leesh* got her flirt on with Mario, and all the pervs who generally drool about her are going to go into super-saliva mode, and post very rude and inappropriate comments once someone posts it on Youtube.
(*Leesh = Alicia Sacramone, AKA: Asac.)

The men stole the show, yet again. I'm starting to think it's because they're good looking and generally don't have a top on for most of the show.
FYI: Sasha's mine, nobody take him. I'm going to marry both Michael Phelps and Sasha. :D

In other news, I did an interview with a my old fake name 'Sera' for a lovely website called 'Chalk You' run by fellow Youtuber, Ccam.
Read it here.
Tehehe.

I can't compete in my first meet, though, I tore a back muscle and might have a stress fracture. It sucks.

alright, well, talk to y'all later...COMMENT! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, you're so hilarious! Micheal Phelps and Sasha...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're mine. Rawr. Stay away!!

    I actually just bought the Frosted flakes and Corn Flakes with Michael on the cover. :D

    ReplyDelete