Saturday, January 17, 2009

Am I A Genuis or Extremely Delusional?

You tell me. Be brutal.

So, I'm going through my "Aww, I remember The Lion King" phase, and I'm reliving all of the songs.

I was thinking that "Love Will Find A Way" from Lion King 2 would be a PERFECT song for a Nastia/Valeri montage. I know it's about Kiara/Kovu's relationship or whatever, but they lyrics are perfect.

Watch the video embedded below and gime some feedback, if ya don't mind. :)



Makes me tear up, lol.
:'(

3 comments:

  1. OMG, yes. this is perfect for them, i dont think i'll ever be able to hear this song again without natia and valeri popping into my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is your youtube account

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! :)

    My youtube is account is www.youtube.com/user/nightflare514

    :D

    ReplyDelete