Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oh, Alicia.

Anyone else seen what she's been up to?

She was on Costas Now on HBO, to support Nastia, who was being interviewed and looked FABOOLOOSE. The program had 45 seconds left, so Bob Costas (I dislike him a LOT.) said "Hey, let's show her throwing a punch!" so they showed the video embedded below.



LOL. Makes me crack up every time. "ALEEEESHA!"

She was on E!'s Golden Globe pre-show, and once again brought out her 'Fierceness'. (Thanks Tyra, for that word!) There was a tad bit of information about it on USA Gymnastics which I will post here for all you lazy people (Like me.) who don't want to have to go to a whole other website.

Alicia Sacramone of Winchester, Mass., was on E! for the Golden Globes Sunday, Jan. 11. Sacramone appeared on "Countdown to the Red Carpet" airing from 4-6 p.m. ET.

Sacramone's duties included helping a fan get a fantasy makeover.

The Golden Globes, the first big Hollywood awards show of the season, aired on Sunday night at 8:00 p.m. ET on NBC.

Picture attached to article:

(Photo Copyright John Cheng)

She's out there really doing what she loves (Not that she didn't love gymn.)

P.S.- Have you heard That Leesh and Nastia joke about opening a clothing boutique together, because Alicia wants to major in fashion, and Nastia wants to major in bussiness? Haha, that is so cute! I'd shop there everyday! :)

Laytah.

4 comments:

  1. that would be so cool if they did that! That would be my favorite store ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm Bri's friend who is friends with Alicia. That video is outside Sigma Chi, one of the frat houses on Wriston (the frat/sorority/program house) at Brown. She's a sociology major though, maybe fashion grad school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Special K-

    So you're Kaile? Cool! Thanks for filling me in on the info-much appreciated!

    If you have AIM, you can hit me up anytime at Colorwonderz..I made it when I was 9, forgive me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That'd be me. My aim is kayakpride711, sorry it took so long for me to respond. You can also facebook me if you want!

    ReplyDelete