Thursday, January 29, 2009

I hate him.

So, anybody else getting tired of this Johnyawuncar1 dude who comments on Alicia videos making statements like the one below?

Sacramones performance was terrible during the olympics and was the reason why Team USA lost. With that kind of performance and still made it to the national team, I wonder how many coaches did she have to sleep with in order to get the spot. Her ass is so fat, I think her ass is at least 20 pounds extra compared to her teammates. That was why she brought down Team USA. Stupid bitch should go to Jenny Craig. Alicia will go down as the worst, and most disgraceful gymnast in Olympic history.


We need to do something about this. Alicia Sacramone does NOT deserve the load of bull crap he's giving her, and if she ever reads these comments, then she's going to have her feelings seriously hurt. We need to let Alicia know that she's still our idols, and an ah-mazing gymnast!

Go, Leesh! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love Alicia! Shes like my favorite gymnast out there. Asac<33333
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i aboslutely hate him. He keeps commenting on my vids and i block him, but he just keeps making more accounts and commenting more.

    I just happened to stumble accross your blog and I love it : )

    it's going in my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete